ROLE SUMMARY :
The Commercial Manager is responsible for managing operational accuracy of the Company’s contractual and financial obligations with focus on the long-term interest of the business.
- Manage project and financing contracts and facilitate the alignment of organizational processes with contractual obligations.
- Coordinate the preparation of accurate monthly revenue billings in accordance with terms of the power purchase agreement.
- Assist in the preparation and review of operations budget/forecasts.
- Manage operational process workflows for revenue and gas costs on company ERP (Oracle- JD Edwards) in accordance with signed contracts.
- Review and analyse periodic operations performance, identify outliers/inconsistencies.
- Manage communications with cross-functional and external stakeholders on periodic operational performance reporting.
- Address clients and stakeholders’ feedbacks by developing and implementing successful corrective actions.
- Continuous evaluation of business operations vis-à-vis current market trends and applicable market regulations for business/operations compliance.
- Engage in periodic review of contracts and actively participate in coordinated knowledge sharing with cross-functional units, to aid coordinated business operations and key performance indicators monitoring.
- Prepare operations and business compliance reports and disseminate as appropriate to upper management and stakeholders.
- Manage company’s mobile application platform, verify accuracy and integrity of operations data prior to uploading.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, accounting, business administration, finance, law, or engineering. MBA graduate preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in commercial/financial business analysis.
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- A creative and strategic thinker with excellent organizational ability.
- Ability to understand, manage and concisely report complex transactions.
- Understanding of industry specific regulatory guidelines and compliance requirements.
Please send CV to HR@azuraedo.com.
All applications must be submitted no later than September 30th, 2022.